This certification is an ISO-17024 compliant, vendor neutral technology certification that verifies that a certified individual has the skills and knowledge needed to take on a pivotal role in building, managing, and protecting the critical asset that is the data network. The Network+ certification is recommended or required by Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel, and is also an accepted entry-point certification for the Apple Consultants Network. Only one exam, N10-007, is required to earn the certification.
- Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Network architecture
- Network Operations
- Network security
- Minimum grade 10 or equivalent
- Ability to use a personal computer
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification
- Full time – 4 months
- Part time – 4 months weekend attendance
- Online virtual learning – 4 months virtual subscription via learning management platform
- Part time & Full time tuition – R16 000.00 on terms with a R 4 800.00 and 4 monthly instalments of R 2 800.00 (Includes all learning materials, exam prep & international exam voucher for N10-007).
- Online virtual tuition – R4 800.00 on terms with a R2 000 deposit and 4 monthly instalments of R 700.00 (Includes access to all online learning materials, exam prep, e-mail support & bi-weekly virtual lesson).
- Network Field Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Network Security