The CompTIA Security + certification is a vendor neutral, internationally recognised credential used by organisations and security professionals around the globe to validate foundation level security skills and knowledge. To obtain the Security+ certification candidates must pass on exam, SY0-501.
- Network Security
- Compliance & Operational Security
- Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data & Host Security
- Access Control & Identity Management
- CompTIA Network + certification or equivalent is recommended OR
- Relevant work experience in IT Administration is recommended
- Full time – 4 months
- Part time – 4 months weekend attendance
- Online virtual learning – 4 months virtual subscription via learning management platform
- Part Time & Full Time – R18 000.00 on terms with a R5 400.00 and 4 monthly instalments of R3 150.00 (Includes learning materials, exam prep and 1 international exam voucher for SY0-501).
- Online virtual tuition – R5 400.00 on terms with a R2 000 deposit and 4 monthly instalments of R 850.00 (Includes access to online learning materials, exam prep, e-mail support & bi-weekly virtual lesson).
- IT Security Specialist
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security or Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator