Microsoft Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, Latex support in Word, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis. OneNote is absent from the suite as the Universal Windows Platforms (UWP) version of OneNote bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature on the Office Installer.
- Online Essentials
- Computer Essentials
- Common Office Features
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to read and write in English
- Full time – 4 months
- Part time – 4 months weekend attendance
- Online learning- 4months virtual subscription via learning management platform
- Full time & Part time face-to-face tuition – R10 500.00 on terms with a R3 150.00 deposit and 4 monthly instalments of R1 837, 50 (Includes all learning materials, exam prep & international exam vouchers).
- Online virtual tuition- R 3 000.00 on terms with a R 600.00 deposit and 4 monthly instalments of R 600.00 (Includes access to all online learning materials, e-mail support, exam prep & bi-weekly virtual lessons).
- Office Administrator
- Call Centre Agent
- Admin Assistant